BECOME A WINDSURFER AND COMMIT YOURSELF TO THIS AMAZING WATERSPORT!
- Introduction to Equipment, Sailing Theory & Safety Rules of Windsurfing
- Steering upwind & downwind
- Tack & Gybe ( upwind and downwind turn)
- Return to the same position
- Sail handling & Beach Start
- The use of the Harness and footstraps
- Rigging & derigging a sail
- The lessons will be completed in 8- 10 different days. The rental hours will be used in between the lessons to practice what is being taught to you.
- No previous experience required
- This course is ideal for those who are determined to learn the sport of windsurfing!
- This Course is a combination of Level 1 + Leve 2
Important Notes: Impact vest, equipment & accessories are included.
Lessons need to be booked 48 hours in advance. If you would like to book within 48 hours please call us.
The best time for lessons is from 9 - 12 am.