THE KIDS WILL LEARN THE BASICS ABOUT WINDSURFING AND THEY WILL BE ABLE TO WINDSURF SAFELY BY THEMSELVES!
- Introduction of Equipment.
- Safety Rules and Basic Sailing Theory of Windsurfing.
- Start Position, Sailing Position & Basic Turn.
- Steering & Upwind Sailing
- Tack (fast turn)
- The lessons will be completed in 6 different days (1 hr each time)
- The 2 hours of rental is for kids over 12 years old. They can use these hours towards the end of the course and under the parent's supervision.
- The price is for 2 children. For every extra child is €180
Important Notes: Courses include wetsuit, helmet, impact vest hire, equipment hire, and use of the centre facilities.
Lessons need to be booked 48 hours in advance.
If you would like to book within 48 hours please call us.
The best time for lessons is from 9 - 12 am.