LEARN THE CORRECT TECHNIQUE AND THE SAFETY RULES OF STAND UP PADDLE BOARDING!
- Introduction & carrying of Equipment
- Safety Rules and wind conditions
- Adjusting the paddle
- Paddleboard Stroke Technique
- Turning the board
- Paddling in a straight line
- The lesson includes 30 min. with Instructor and 30 min. paddling by yourself.
- The price is per person
- You will only need one lesson and then all you need is practice!
Important Notes: Impact vest, equipment and wetsuit if needed, are included.
Lessons need to be booked 48 hours in advance. If you would like to book within 48 hours please call us.
The best time for SUP lessons is from 8 am - 9 am, when the sea is calm and flat.